- Contribution topics
Contributions addressing the following topics are welcome:
- Modelling the static and dynamic features of the city (spatio-temporal data)
- Multi-scale geometric data (from building scale to urban scale)
- Multi-scale temporal data (from real time to history time)
- Visualisation of several urban data layers (aggregated indicators)
- Visual analytics using urban data (decision making processes and CAD)
- Acquisition and generation of real or realistic urban data
- Submissions and publications
Expected contributions are research papers, 6 pages in EG publication format, presenting unpublished methods, algorithms and techniques with established results.
All accepted papers will be presented orally at the conference by one of the authors, and will be published in the EG Digital Library.