- Contribution topics
Contributions addressing the following topics are welcome:
- Modelling the static and dynamic features of the city (spatio-temporal data)
- Multi-scale geometric data (from building scale to urban scale)
- Multi-scale temporal data (from real time to history time)
- Visualisation of several urban data layers (aggregated indicators)
- Visual analytics using urban data (decision making processes and CAD)
- Acquisition and generation of real or realistic urban data
- Submissions and publications
Two types of contributions will be considered:
All accepted papers will be presented orally at the conference by one of the authors, and will be published in the EG Digital Library.
- Research papers, 4 pages in EG publication format, presenting unpublished methods, algorithms and techniques with established results.
- Position papers, 2 pages in EG publication format, presenting new ideas and debates opportunities.